Yes, the next chapter of This Side of Darkness will go online in a few days, at Sunday, twelfth of December.
Another year rushed past, and has seen this site in an intermediate state, a weird chimera of a near-webcomic and a production blog.
As the making of Hrug’s War will keep me busy quite for a while and, together with what one calls ‘life’, leaves only little time to deliver too much additional content here, it will remain that way even longer, but anyway, at least the site can use a bit of reorganization.
So I did the following:
- Hrug’s War got a menu entry of its own.
- … and in the same turn, “Read Comic” has been renamed This Side of Darkness.
- The German version is offline, for the moment.
- I’ve added a World menu entry. There’s not too much content available at the moment, but I hope to add more soon.
- In general, I’ve cleaned up the menu a bit, and grouped some stuff which previously cluttered the menu bar into submenus
… part of “Spiel” fair in Essen, takes place this week, Oct 16 to Oct 19.
I will be there with books, prints and some Gouache works, sharing booth 2A-146 with my good friend Jenny Dolfen, who will present her freshly pressed Darkness over Cannae.
At Saturday & Sunday, our friend and fellow artist Katharina Rippel will join us, too. ^^
If you want to drop by for a chat, have a look … maybe even take some printed copies home, optionally beautified by our signatures or possibly sketches, we are looking forward to meet you there. ^^
… will need a glass of wine and plenty of meditation right ahead to get my nerves back … at least a bit … was quite an interesting experience this year at Comicsalon Erlangen, when I noted that under public/exhibition/fair conditions (a) I am not able to draw straight lines, because my hand trembles like mad, and (b) I get almost as blind as a mole after a while at small tables, under dim, diffuse electric light all day long. Shock treatment for a shy person. ^^