I don’t say “enjoy” this time.
Time for some new WIPs!
I’ve started to concatenate some scenes of the book’s PoV threads, which resulted in a consecutive sequence of 167 pages so far.
Things are gaining momentum slowly, but irresistably – the second-last scene of the sequence:
At the moment, I’m indeed thinking about splitting Hrug’s War in two parts, as there’s almost a rated break point in it’s middle, which would provide a very nice cliffhanger, and yet result into two parts with sufficient pages to read, probably >300 each.
I’m also thinking about color.
A quick experiment: adding a quick color layer to a greyscale image:
Not sure yet, and there’s still plenty of time to make that decision … if you like, write me your opinion.
Here’s your chance to get This Side of Darkness Movie Edition at a whopping 50% off, from now on to the end of 2014: the T&D prologue story with music from audiomachine!
… and also make the creator happy. 🙂
Merry X-Mas all!
Yes, the next chapter of This Side of Darkness will go online in a few days, at Sunday, twelfth of December.
Another year rushed past, and has seen this site in an intermediate state, a weird chimera of a near-webcomic and a production blog.
As the making of Hrug’s War will keep me busy quite for a while and, together with what one calls ‘life’, leaves only little time to deliver too much additional content here, it will remain that way even longer, but anyway, at least the site can use a bit of reorganization.
So I did the following:
- Hrug’s War got a menu entry of its own.
- … and in the same turn, “Read Comic” has been renamed This Side of Darkness.
- The German version is offline, for the moment.
- I’ve added a World menu entry. There’s not too much content available at the moment, but I hope to add more soon.
- In general, I’ve cleaned up the menu a bit, and grouped some stuff which previously cluttered the menu bar into submenus